Tuesday, December 6, 2011
TANZANIA’S NEW DESTINATION BRAND SLOGAN
Let us think about and propose a catching Slogan for Tanzania to advance in the tourism sector!!!! I LOVE TANZANIA!!!!
PROPOSE A NEW DESTINATION BRAND SLOGAN FOR DESTINATION
The Tanzania Tourist Board being the Government’s arm responsible for the overall coordination of all tourism promotion activities in Tanzania has set out to develop a brand for Destination Tanzania. The proposed destination brand is expected to be an inclusive brand for the United Republic of Tanzania to help promote and differentiate Tanzania from other competitor Destinations.
The Tanzania Tourist Board is carrying out a competition in which individuals (residents and non-residents) are invited to suggest a new brand slogan for Tanzania, mindful of the image investigation in which Tanzania was perceived by visitors as a ‘Beautiful Country’ with ‘Friendly People’ (see www.tanzaniatourism.go.tz).
The winner of the competition will be awarded a safari for two in which:-
Two air tickets to Kilimanjaro International Airport on scheduled flights from any airport within Tanzania with scheduled air services
Accommodation )on Bed and Breakfast basis) in Tanzania National Parks Rest Houses in Serengeti and Bandas in Lake Manyara
Park entrance fees and guided tours in parks
Transfers to parks
Terms and Conditions:
• Entry to the competition is open to all persons (residents and non-residents)
• Contestants should be above 18 years.
• Prize will be valid for a period of 3 months after first announcement of winner
• Prize is not transferable to other person(s) nor redeemable for cash
• Employees of Tanzania Tourist Board and their immediate families (parent, spouse, child, sibling or members of their households are not eligible
• Winner should be able to travel within proposed dates.
• TTB shall not bear costs of International travel to Tanzania, insurance and personal expenses.
• To enter the competition, you must submit one proposed brand slogan only. Entrants may not enter with multiple slogan proposals or use multiple identities. Any entrant who attempts to participate with multiple emails and /or identities will be disqualified. A panel of judges will select the best entries. Entries will be given a score based upon the rating of his/her entry. The winner will be the entry with the highest score from all entries received during the competition.
• The name of the winner will be announced through TTB website and local media.
• TTB shall send an official notification to the winner using the details provided by the entrant.
• Note that the competition will run from November 15th,2011 to December 15th,2011.
Suggestions or proposals of new brand slogan are welcome at this email address: email@example.com
For detailed information on the branding exercise please visit the following website: www.tanzaniatourism.go.tz
The Managing Director,
Tanzania Tourist Board,
Source: Tanzania Tourist Board